Our Infrastructure as a Service offerings (IaaS) allow our customers to control their own data infrastructure without having to physically manage it on-site. Instead, they can access and store data on our servers via a dashboard.
Our solutions help save on costs associated with investment in hardware and software, and equipment maintenance and upgrades. The pay-as-you-go model saves on business management costs while allowing our customers to build and manage their data as they grow, scaling their capacity up or down easily and as needed.
Why Choose GDMS for Your Public and Private Cloud Needs?
All service levels include our always-on service, plus 24x7x365 access to our architecture advisors, cloud engineers, cloud services support staff and security experts.
Dedicated Physical Servers
Fully dedicated, single-tenant servers – including Internet bandwidth and public IPs.
Read about our dedicated servers in Laos
Dedicated Cloud Servers (VPS, VPC)
Our solutions provide increased data security, cost savings, flexibility, and scalability.
VPS is short for a Virtual Private Server. VPS hosting is one of the most popular hosting services you can choose for your website or application. It uses virtualization technology to provide you with dedicated (private) resources in a public cloud environment. GDMS VPS is delivered through our domestic infrastructure in Vientiane, Laos, and Yangon, Myanmar. Our cloud platform offers compelling dedicated resources and is optimized for performance and speed.
Our highly skilled DevOps team configures and manages your cloud VPS service ensuring stability and availability of your application at any given time.
Find out more about our VPS solutions in Myanmar
Find out more about our VPS solutions in Laos
GDMS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is a logically isolated network for cloud resources. VPC gives you more control over how your virtual resources communicate, with isolation reminiscent of what you might achieve running systems on-premises. GDMS VPC is powered by VMware NSX Network and Security Platform, the industry leader virtualization provider.
A policy-driven approach to compute, storage, networking, and security ensures customers have securely isolated virtual resources, independent role-based authentication, and fine-grained control of their public cloud services.
VMware Cloud Director natively supports vSphere with Tanzu, K8s, and PKS, providing a simple platform for developers to sandbox or deploy apps. Developers have access to hundreds of VMware Cloud Marketplace secure and tested applications in a simple to consume catalog.
GDMS can offer Managed Operation services to ensure your environment is monitored, backed up and optimized for performance 24x7x365. GDMS proactively responds to monitoring alerts, no need to call us.
Find out more about our VPC solutions in Myanmar
Find out more about our VPC solutions in Laos
Hosted Private Cloud
As a VMware Cloud Verified Partner and Enterprise Cloud Provider, cooperating with a global support team, we ensure to provide the support our customers need. Whichever solution you choose, you’ll benefit from having our VMware Certified Professionals (VCPs) manage your underlying physical hardware 24x7x365.
Our Managed Hosted Private Cloud
GDMS can deliver a dedicated infrastructure in a matter of days. The infrastructure will be pre-configured with vSphere hypervisor and ready-to-use via the vCloud Director interface, so customers can immediately create virtual machines (VMs). Customer can choose exactly what he need — vRAM, vCPU, storage capacity and network rules — for each VM deployment. Network Virtualization Functions (NFV) such as virtual router, virtual firewall and virtual loadbalancer are also available out of the box.
Our backup service assures that in case of failure of your IT equipment and accidental or intentional data deletion, the data will be recovered and you will be able to resume usual operations. We make backups of servers stored both in our data center and kept in the customer’s server room. We choose a suitable technology, provide data capacity in our data center, assure communication line, install and configure systems, monitor backup creation procedure, respond to incidents, preventively make test recoveries and, in case of incident, recover data. All this is provided as a service for a monthly fee without any concealed fees.
GDMS Backup Services applies to the following scenarios:
- Hacker attacks and virus infection: GDMS Backup services can restore the cloud server to the latest backup point in time when the cloud server has not been affected by hacker attacks and virus.
- Mis-deletion: GDMS can restore cloud server to the backup point in time prior to the mis-deletion.
- Application update errors: GDMS can restore a cloud server to the backup point in time prior to the application update.
- With GDMS infrastructure managed backup features, you get
- Fully Managed Backup
- Anytime Recovery
- Backup Retention
GDMS partners with Veeam, the global leader in Data Protection for backup and disaster recovery solutions to the cloud.
The disaster recovery service as provided by GDMS is the replication and hosting of physical or virtual servers by GDMS to provide failover in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe. The service helps to assure continuity of organization operations even in case of unexpected incidents and comprises recovery of devices, applications and data.
Why Choose DR In-country
Keep Data and Applications Local
- For national data security and privacy regulations, your data and applications should always be local for simplified adherence
- Active response when customer need support on the platform
National Clouds Give You Peace of Mind
- Know exactly where your data is being stored and transferred by using Cloud/DR Providers located in your country
- Avoid national political changes that may affect the data stored outside of the country
With GDMS Disaster Recovery Service, you get
- Reduced Uncertainty
- Fault Tolerance
- Optimized Spending
- Increased Availability
GDMS’s 3 Versions of DR Solutions
Why GDMS DR Service?
A converged solution with unified management using familiar tools.
- Fully integrated with vCloud Director
- Simplified, efficient and intuitive modern HTML-5interface integrated with vCloud Director
- Simple RBAC portal with access for tenant and service provider users
- Simple appliance deployment and dedicated UI for administration capability
- Modern H5 VMware vSphere® plug-in for tenant users
A competitively priced solution with focused features and tight integration
- Tenant self-service protection, failover, and failback workflows per virtual machine (VM)/vAPP
- Storage independence from VMware vSphere® Replication™
- Often a lower cost compared to the cost of other popular DRaaS offerings on the market, giving you great pricing flexibility
Encryption for data at rest or data in motion
- Built-in optional compression of replication traffic and TLS encryption end to end.
- Built-in vSphere encryption for data at rest
Government Cloud in Laos
GDMS Government Cloud consists of isolated cloud infrastructure to allow Lao government agencies and customers to move sensitive workloads into the cloud while addressing their specific regulatory and compliance requirements. Our Government Cloud infrastructure is hosted in a Government Datacenter facility that belongs to the Ministry of Technology and Communications (MTC).