GDMS Bare Metal Servers are fully dedicated servers providing maximum performance and availability, single tenancy. No hypervisor means you get direct root access to 100% of your server resources. Our team can deploy Windows or Linux ISO based on your requirements. You can also use customized images. Our dedicated server solutions are available in Vientiane, Laos with dedicated public IP.
GDMS Bare Metal features:
- 100% Dedicated: Direct access to compute resources and hardware-level performance provides control and security.
- Wide range of available configuration: CPU intensive, Memory Intensive, Storage Intensive
- Carrier-Grade Switch Fabric with 1GE & 10 GE
- Clients can leverage our SDN platform and create subnets, gateways, firewalls, and load balancers in our cloud platform and interconnect bare metal with cloud services
- 2 or more servers can be connected by a private link, bare metal servers can also be connected to the customer office network or private cloud infrastructure through a leased line
- GDMS Server Farm is located in an industry-grade datacenter in Laos and Myanmar.
- GDMS can provide public and private connectivity to your enterprise network and data center. You can order dedicated public IP with your server.
- Low latency connectivity to all domestic networks
Dedicated Servers Features
- Carrier-grade Hardware
- Low Energy Efficiency datacenter
- VMware Network and Security Platform (NSX)
- Custom ISO (Ubuntu, Centos, Windows Server)
- Distributed Switching, Routing, and Firewall
- Low latency to all domestic networks in Laos
- 99.99% Uptime
- 24/7 Support
- Laos Domestic Public IPs
- Unlimited Traffic
- Monthly rental, multi-year discount available
- No setup fees with a commitment