Get prepared for the unforeseen
In today’s world, organizations rely heavily on their IT infrastructure to run their businesses. Downtime can have irrecoverable, long-term damage to your company. Ransomware, natural disaster, or hardware failure are disasters that can bring significant revenue loss and even lead to bankrupt.
Any organization must prepare and implement a business continuity plan (BCP). One of the top pillar of a BCP is to have a disaster recovery site.
GDMS DRaaS was designed to help organizations prepare for the unpredictable, delivering turnkey replication solutions on a consumption basis model.
GDMS DRaaS features:
- vSphere plug-in for on-premises to Cloud Replication
- One-Click Migration
- Self-Service Portal fully integrated with vCloud Director
- Recovery Point Objective (RPO) compliance with predefined policies
- Subscription-based, highly competitively priced solution
- Test failovers
DRaaS to GDMS Cloud Infrastructure
- Carrier-grade Hardware
- Regional datacenter
- VMware Network and Security Platform (NSX)
- Distributed Switching, Routing, and Firewall
- Low latency to all domestic networks
- 99.99% Uptime
- 24/7 Support
- Unlimited Traffic
- Monthly rental, multi-year discount available
- No setup fees with a commitment