Our Datacenter Services allow our customers to control their own data infrastructure without having to physically manage it on-site. Instead, they can access and store data in our datacenter facilities in Myanmar and Laos.
Our solutions help save on costs associated with hardware, electricity, cooling and access security. The flexible rentable model saves on business management costs while allowing our customers to build and manage their data as they grow, scaling their capacity up or down easily and as needed.
Why Choose GDMS for Your Datacenter Needs?
All service levels include our always-on service, plus 24x7x365 access to our architecture advisors, cloud engineers, cloud services support staff and security experts.
GDMS provides access to colocation services with enhanced connectivity, so you can take the next step in your digital transformation. Our industry-grade facility is equipped with 2N redundant power distribution, 48 hours generator power backup, N+1 cooling. We can support up to 5KVA per rack. Our colocation services are available in Laos and Myanmar.
Our backup service assures that in case of failure of your IT equipment and accidental or intentional data deletion, the data will be recovered and you will be able to resume usual operations. We make backups of servers stored both in our data center and kept in the customer’s server room. We choose a suitable technology, provide data capacity in our data center, assure communication line, install and configure systems, monitor backup creation procedure, respond to incidents, preventively make test recoveries and, in case of incident, recover data. All this is provided as a service for a monthly fee without any concealed fees.
GDMS Backup Services applies to the following scenarios:
- Hacker attacks and virus infection: GDMS Backup services can restore the cloud server to the latest backup point in time when the cloud server has not been affected by hacker attacks and virus.
- Mis-deletion: GDMS can restore cloud server to the backup point in time prior to the mis-deletion.
- Application update errors: GDMS can restore a cloud server to the backup point in time prior to the application update.
- With GDMS infrastructure managed backup features, you get
- Fully Managed Backup
- Anytime Recovery
- Backup Retention
GDMS partners with Veeam, the global leader in Data Protection for backup and disaster recovery solutions to the cloud.
The disaster recovery service as provided by GDMS is the replication and hosting of physical or virtual servers by GDMS to provide failover in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe. The service helps to assure continuity of organization operations even in case of unexpected incidents and comprises recovery of devices, applications and data.
Why Choose DR In-country
Keep Data and Applications Local
- For national data security and privacy regulations, your data and applications should always be local for simplified adherence
- Active response when customer need support on the platform
National Clouds Give You Peace of Mind
- Know exactly where your data is being stored and transferred by using Cloud/DR Providers located in your country
- Avoid national political changes that may affect the data stored outside of the country
With GDMS Disaster Recovery Service, you get
- Reduced Uncertainty
- Fault Tolerance
- Optimized Spending
- Increased Availability
GDMS’s 3 Versions of DR Solutions
Why GDMS DR Service?
A converged solution with unified management using familiar tools.
- Fully integrated with vCloud Director
- Simplified, efficient and intuitive modern HTML-5interface integrated with vCloud Director
- Simple RBAC portal with access for tenant and service provider users
- Simple appliance deployment and dedicated UI for administration capability
- Modern H5 VMware vSphere® plug-in for tenant users
A competitively priced solution with focused features and tight integration
- Tenant self-service protection, failover, and failback workflows per virtual machine (VM)/vAPP
- Storage independence from VMware vSphere® Replication™
- Often a lower cost compared to the cost of other popular DRaaS offerings on the market, giving you great pricing flexibility
Encryption for data at rest or data in motion
- Built-in optional compression of replication traffic and TLS encryption end to end.
- Built-in vSphere encryption for data at rest