The disaster recovery service as provided by GDMS is the replication and hosting of physical or virtual servers by GDMS to provide failover in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe. The service helps to assure continuity of organization operations even in case of unexpected incidents and comprises recovery of devices, applications and data.
Why Choose DR In-country
Keep Data and Applications Local
- For national data security and privacy regulations, your data and applications should always be local for simplified adherence
- Active response when customer need support on the platform
National Clouds Give You Peace of Mind
- Know exactly where your data is being stored and transferred by using Cloud/DR Providers located in your country
- Avoid national political changes that may affect the data stored outside of the country
With GDMS Disaster Recovery Service, you get
- Reduced Uncertainty
- Fault Tolerance
- Optimized Spending
- Increased Availability
GDMS’s 3 Versions of DR Solutions
Why GDMS DR Service?
A converged solution with unified management using familiar tools.
- Fully integrated with vCloud Director
- Simplified, efficient and intuitive modern HTML-5interface integrated with vCloud Director
- Simple RBAC portal with access for tenant and service provider users
- Simple appliance deployment and dedicated UI for administration capability
- Modern H5 VMware vSphere® plug-in for tenant users
A competitively priced solution with focused features and tight integration
- Tenant self-service protection, failover, and failback workflows per virtual machine (VM)/vAPP
- Storage independence from VMware vSphere® Replication™
- Often a lower cost compared to the cost of other popular DRaaS offerings on the market, giving you great pricing flexibility
Encryption for data at rest or data in motion
- Built-in optional compression of replication traffic and TLS encryption end to end.
- Built-in vSphere encryption for data at rest