GDMS Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS) powered by VMware Tanzu
GDMS Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS) powered by VMware Tanzu is a scalable, multi-zone and sovereign Kubernetes service. As a fully managed service, we make it easy for you to deploy and manage containerized applications.
Deployed in our domestic cloud respectively in Laos and Myanmar, GDMS Kubernetes as a Service (KaaS) is fully compliant with data sovereignty and residency laws.
The complexity of enterprise IT applications is growing and there is no way around it. GDMS Kubernetes as a Service is a cloud-based container orchestration solution based on VMware Tanzu that seamlessly integrates with GDMS Virtual Private Cloud.
The solution automates the management, scaling, modification, update and deletion of Kubernetes clusters. This gives you the ability to onboard developers fast and free them to spend more time solving real business problems and delivering new customer value.
VMware Tanzu is a tool that makes it easy for development teams to use Kubernetes, a popular container orchestration platform, in their preferred way. It helps automate the tedious tasks of managing infrastructure, packaging software, and ensuring security, giving developers a streamlined, self-service experience.
Move fast and secure modern software delivery
VMware Tanzu helps you quickly and securely deliver modern software by automating the software delivery process for your applications and teams. It also enhances your security posture by providing built-in security and compliance features from the start. Working with Tanzu Labs’ experts, you can streamline and secure your software delivery process from development to production, adopting a true DevSecOps approach. This allows you to quickly adapt to changing business, customer, and security requirements and get your modern apps to production with confidence.
VMware Tanzu Top Features:
- Streamlined developer experience: VMware Tanzu provides a self-service platform that allows developers to easily build, deploy, and manage applications on Kubernetes.
- Automated software delivery: Tanzu automates the software delivery process across applications and teams, helping organizations move faster and more efficiently.
- Built-in security and compliance: Tanzu includes security and compliance features that help organizations ensure their applications are secure and compliant with industry standards.
- Integration with VMware tools: Tanzu integrates seamlessly with other VMware products, such as vSphere and NSX, making it easy for organizations to manage their entire infrastructure from a single platform.
- Expert guidance: Tanzu Labs provides expert guidance and support to help organizations improve the speed and security of their software delivery value stream.
- Multi-cloud support: Tanzu supports multiple cloud platforms, including VMware Cloud on AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure, allowing organizations to run their applications in the cloud of their choice.
GDMS Kubernetes as a Service integration with VMware Cloud
- Native integration into the Virtual Data Center: GDMS Virtual Private Cloud is the basis for Kubernetes as a Service which allow you to manage virtual machines and Kubernetes Clusters through a single pane of glass. With native integration, this happens in seconds and without much effort.
- Automate updates: Schedule automatic updates of your clusters to new versions of Kubernetes, so you can fully benefit of the latest improvements of the orchestration platform.
- Scaling with the Kubernetes Horizontal Pod Autoscaler: Use Kubernetes Horizontal Pod Autoscaler to add/remove instances of your application services to meet the demand
- Unleash your Apps: Microservices, containers and Kubernetes help free apps from infrastructure, so they can run anywhere. With VMware Tanzu you can make the most of these cloud-native habits, automate the deployment of containerized workloads, and proactively manage apps in production.
- Firewall & Security: Use the Virtual Private Cloud integrated NFV features (NSX-T) to secure your clusters and define which services and ports can be accessed
- Native Tools to Kubernetes (K8s): Use tools (like kubectl CLI), any application from the Kubernetes ecosystem, or the API to achieve a fully consistent user experience. Leverage the full ecosystem without limitations.