GDMS Bare Metal Servers are fully dedicated servers providing maximum performance and availability, single tenancy. No hypervisor means you get direct root access to 100% of your server resources. Our team can deploy Windows or Linux ISO based on your requirements. You can also use customized images. Our dedicated server solutions are available in Laos and in Myanmar.
GDMS Bare Metal features:
- 100% Dedicated: Direct access to compute resources and hardware-level performance provides control and security.
- Wide range of available configuration: CPU intensive, Memory Intensive, Storage Intensive
- Carrier-Grade Switch Fabric with 1GE and 10GE port
- Clients can leverage our SDN platform and create subnets, gateways, firewalls, and load balancers in our cloud platform and interconnect bare metal with cloud services
- 2 or more servers can be connected by a private link, bare metal servers can also be connected to the customer office network or private cloud infrastructure through a leased line
- GDMS Cloud Infrastructure is located in an industry-grade datacenter in Laos and Myanmar.
- As a fully licensed service provider, GDMS can provide public and private connectivity to your enterprise network and data center.
Bare Metal Server Features
- Carrier-grade Hardware
- Tier 3 Design Datacenter
- 24/7 Smart Hand Service
- VMware Network and Security Platform (NSX)
- Create as many networks as you like, deploy virtual switches, routers, firewalls, and load balancers as you need it
- Distributed Switching, Routing, and Fire walling
- Low latency to domestic networks
- Public IPs
- 99.99% Uptime
- 24/7 Support